More Swings and Get Ups
One of my favorite workouts:
Warm Up: mobility and dynamic movements
Get Ups - Alternating sides, one right one left
3R/3L with a warm up weight (ex: 12K)
3R/3L with a slightly heavier weight (ex: 14K)
3R/3L with a slightly heavier weight (ex: 16K)
Focus on perfecting form and technique. Stay mentally with each movement.
Kettlebell Swings - Two hands and One hand. Rest as long as needed between each group.
20 two hand swings (ex: 24K)
15 two hand swings (ex: 28K)
10 two hand swings (ex: 32K)
One hand ladder swings (5R5L,4R4L,3R3L,2R2L,1R1L, 30 total) (ex: 16K)
10R/10L (20 total) One hand swings (ex: 18K)
Twice through totals 190 swings.
Weights are shown as an example only. Use whatever weight you are comfortable with.
Don't forget to foam roll and stretch
Have a good workout!
Some Exercise Tips
1. Set a short term goal - six weeks
2. Be consistent, determined and realistic with your schedule
3. Exercise at least every other day
4. Structure helps develop a habit. Stick with the same days and time
5. Allow yourself time to experience the benefits
6. Be reasonable with your exercise routine. Don't overdo it or under do it
7. Listen to your body
Useful practical information and a workout or two...